- 2 medium Zucchinis
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Red Pepper (roasted and cut into 8 strips)
- 1 – 2 oz. Goat Cheese
- 3 – 4 Basil Leaves (rolled and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut ends off zucchini. Cut in half width-wise. Then cut each piece in half lengthwise and each of those pieces in half lengthwise. (See picture above.)
- Place in a bowl with olive oil and coat each piece.
- Lay on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes so the zucchini gets a little crunch to it.
- Remove from oven and layer red pepper, goat cheese and basil on half of the zucchini slices.
- Place a “free” roasted zucchini slice on top and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins