- 1 lb. Mild Chicken Italian Sausage (cooked and chopped)
- 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Yellow Pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbs Oregano (dried)
- ¼ cup Basil (fresh and chopped)
- 1 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Tomato Paste
- Add sausage, peppers, onion, garlic, oregano and basil to the slow cooker.
- Mix tomatoes and tomato paste together, and add to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- About 1/2 before it is done, cut the sausage into bite size pieces. And give everything a good stir.
- Serve over rice, if you desire.