- 2 tbs Avocado Oil (or other high heat oil)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 – 25 oz. jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb. bag Broccoli (frozen)
- 1 lb. bag Corn (frozen)
- Heat oil in large pan on medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add garlic and ground beef. Cook until ground beef is browned.
- Add beef mixture to slow cooker.
- Add jarred spaghetti sauce, broccoli and corn. Mix.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
We get 3 meals out of this with the four of us. Easy. So, be prepared to freeze some for later if you have a smaller family.