- 1 lb. Chocolate
- 1 cup Hazelnuts
- 30 Small Candy Canes (divided)
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- While it is melting, break up hazelnuts by putting them in a ziplock bag and lightly hit them with a hammer.
- Do the same with the candy canes. Lightly hit the with a hammer in the bag to get the consistency you want.
- After chocolate is melted, add hazelnuts and 24-25 crushed candy canes. (Keep 5-6 aside for topping, if desired.)
- Stir until mixed.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop blobs of your mixture on the parchment paper. You should be able to fit 16 since they won’t spread.
- Let sit out for about 1-2 hours or pop in the fridge for quicker solidifying.