- 1 bunch Kale (curly)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1 cup Walnuts (broken into pieces)
- 1 Avocado (chopped)
- 1 Pomegranate (deseeded)
- Wash and dry the kale.
- Tear kale into bite size pieces, removing the stems completely. Place in large bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the top.
- Juice the lemon and sprinkle over the top.
- Massage the oil and juice into the kale. (The goal is to not have any of the white cloudy film left on the kale. You want every piece nice and shiny. Just like the picture above.)
- Grind a bit of salt and pepper on top. Mix up the kale.
- Sprinkle the bacon, walnuts, avocado and pomegranate seeds on top.
- Add your salad tongs and serve.