- 4 tbs Avocado Oil (other high heat oil)
- 2 tbs Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Chili Powder
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 14 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1 tbs Cumin
- 1 tbs Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mix oil and cornstarch over medium heat until smooth. Cook until little bubbles start to form, about 1 minute.
- Add chili powder and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, tomato paste, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Mix together and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins