This GREAT tasting eggless, gluten free meatloaf makes a wonderful dinner. Especially if you have to avoid eggs and gluten.
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 medium Onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Chia Eggs (click here for How to Make Chia Egg)
- 1 cup Tomato Soup (divided)
- 1/2 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup (Pacific brand is gluten free)
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 1 tbs Sage
- 2 tbs Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix ground beef, onion, garlic, almond flour, chia eggs, ½ cup tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, oregano, sage and parsley.
- Put it all into a lightly sprayed loaf pan.
- Add rest of the tomato soup on top.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins