- 1 lb. Pasta (Gluten Free)
- 4 cups Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 lb. Shrimp (cooked)
- ⅓ cup Pesto
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. After it’s done, drain, rinse and leave in colander. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and toss to keep from sticking.
- Give the pot a quick rinse and place it back on the stove.
- While the pasta is cooking, steam the broccoli to the doneness you prefer.
- In the pasta pot, add olive oil and turn heat on to medium-high. When the oil is heated, add the mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms start to turn golden brown. Add shrimp and warm them up on the heat for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the pasta and ½ of the pesto. Stir to coat.
- Add the broccoli and the rest of the pesto. Stir to coat, again.