- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Molasses
- 2 lb bag of Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Cardamom
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- ½ cup Pecan Pieces
- ½ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Pumpkins Seeds
- ½ cup Dried Blueberries
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Crystallized Ginger (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and molasses.
- While it is mealting, in a large bowl, add the oats, cinnamon and cardamom. Mix.
- Pour coconut oil mixture over oats and mix thoroughly.
- Lay out onto ¼ inch sided cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take out and stir.
- Place back in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- While it is baking, wash and dry bowl.
- Add almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkins seeds, blueberries, cranberries and ginger to the bowl.
- Remove oats mixture from the oven and let cool completely.
- Add oats to bowl with nuts, seeds and fruit. Mix.
- Store in an airtight container for about 1 month in the pantry or 2-3 months in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins