- 2 tbs High Heat Oil (coconut or avocado)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tbs Chili Powder
- 1 tbs Cumin
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 lb Corn
- 1 14 oz. can Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups Rice (cooked)
- 2 cups Gluten Free Enchilada Sauce (link to my recipe)
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 350F degree.
- In a medium saute pan, saute onion in oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Add ground beef, chili powder, cumin and garlic. Cook until beef is browned.
- Drain beef and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Let just enough fat to coat the pan to saute the peppers.
- Saute peppers in pan until soft. Add to the bowl.
- Add corn, black beans, rice and enchilada sauce to the ground beef bowl. Mix.
- In a 9 x 13 casserole pan, layer half of the ground beef mixture.
- Layer 1 cup of cheese.
- Layer rest of the beef mixture and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins