- 2 cups GF Flour (click here for my recipe)
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Flax Eggs (click link for how to make a flax egg)
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ tsp Peppermint Extract
- ¾ cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix flax eggs, sugars, coconut oil, vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Add the flour mixture to the mixture in the large bowl. Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape batter into balls about 1-1 ½ inches wide and set on cookie sheets. Mush down slightly.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until done. Remove and set on cooling rack.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins