- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbs Rosemary (fresh and chopped)
- 2 large Chicken Breasts (chopped into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 cups Zucchini (chopped)
- 1 large Peach (chopped)
- Add lemon juice and rosemary to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and saute until almost done.
- Add zucchini and cook to desired tenderness.
- As soon as chicken is cooked through and zucchini is done to your liking, add peaches and mix a couple of times.
- Remove from heat and dish over quinoa or rice.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins