- 2 Flax Eggs (Click here for How to Make a Flax Egg)
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups GF Flour
- 1 cup Oats (Gluten Free)
- 2 tbs Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Wet Ingredients:
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Other Ingredients:
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Make the flax egg. (Click here for how to make a flax egg.)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly spray muffin tin. I use coconut oil spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, very well, in a medium bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in large bowl or mixer.
- Add the flax egg to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the apple and walnuts and stir.
- Scoop out batter into muffin tin. It should make 11 – 12 muffins depending on how big you want them.
- Bake for 22 – 24 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick for doneness.