Using My Recipes, Posts and/or Photos
You may but please follow these guidelines:
You can use part of a recipe and/or post with a link back to my original blog post for the rest of the recipe and/or post. You can post one photo of my finished recipe with a link to my original blog post. Please also include a link back to my Tia’s Kitchen homepage, tiaskitchen.com within the post. You also have my permission to pin my photos on Pinterest.
If you have an gluten-free product, book or food related item that you’d like reviewed, please read the rest of this page before you email me at tia[at]tiaskitchen[dot]com.
Here are the conditions for the reviews that I do.
I don’t mind doing a review if…
- I actually like the product. I don’t like doing negative reviews. That whole if-you-don’t-have-something-nice-to-say thing.
- It is free from eggs and yeast. Or anything started with yeast, such as vinegar, etc. I am currently battling these food allergies, too, so it will be impossible for me to review your product. Sorry. Wish it wasn’t so.
- It is not filled with a bunch of starchy junk or preservatives, etc. We eat pretty healthy, here, so I prefer to promote healthier foods. Plus, I don’t want to eat it if it’s not.
- You are willing to provide enough for a giveaway for my readers. I don’t like to review products and not have something for them. My readers are really good to me, so I don’t like rubbing it in that I got something, but they can’t have it.
- Lastly, due to my personal life constraints, I don’t guarantee a review. I will do my best, but sometimes life just gets in the way. And, since I am not being paid, it is when I can get to it.
- Extra – If you are willing to pay, then that is an endorsement that you are seeking, and we can talk. Please email me so we can discuss further.
- *** Please do not email me saying you want me to do a review and then ask for all of my stats, Klout score, etc. If you are coming to me, please don’t put stipulations on it. You are asking me for my time. Not vice versa.
Sorry it is so long, but I also don’t have a lot of time to go through the emails when I am just going to say, “No.” due to these restrictions.
Please note: I disclose all relationships and receipt of your sample/book does not guarantee a review, positive or negative or at all.