FindingVegan.com did a great round-up of vegan holiday recipes. The rest of this post is just copied from theirs, but I thought it was worth it to spread it around. Lots of great recipes whether you are vegan or not. Just beware! They may NOT all be gluten free. I have done my best to cull the non-gluten-free recipes out of the post, but I may have missed some. Some are also ebooks that I have not had a chance to look at the recipes myself. Please double check the ingredients. Enjoy!
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
1. Tia (that’s ME) from Tia’s Kitchen is sharing:
* Hot Chocolate Recipe, Peppermint Optional (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)
* Vegan Eggnog (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
2. Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder on Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
*photo credit: RawHighLife
6. Aimee of TheVegLife
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
8. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
photo credit: Danielle Levy
14. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli (check out her site just to see how awesome and unique her recipe conveyance is.)
* Christmas Loaf with Lentils and Quinoa
* Rutabaga Fries with vegan lemon basil mayo
* Carrot Juice with Turmeric and Ginger
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
17. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
20. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
28. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
29. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.